Vibrant Red & White Bouquet
- How to care for your Flowers
- Important Information
Vibrant red roses mixed with white Casablanca lilies, white lysimachia and finished off with greenery. This bouquet is exquisite!
Please Note: There are no white Casablanca lilies available and they will be replaced with St. Joseph lilies, and also the lysimachia as show in this picture is unavailable, and will be replaced with another white flower.
Wrapped with clear cellophane and tied with a raffia bow.
- Make sure your vase is clean.
- Dissolve flower food packet in your vase.
- Recut the bottom of each stem at an angle..
- Check the water level daily and add water as needed.
- Replace water every 2–3 days.
- To lengthen the life of your bouquet, recut the stems in 3–4 days.
- Keep your bouquet away from direct sun, drafts, and sources of heat.
Please Note: Our flowers are bought fresh from the market and potplants from the farmers on a weekly basis. If any of the flowers or plants displayed in this arrangement, mixed bunch or plant basket are unavailable, they will be replaced with a similar variation, colour and value. If the container is not in stock we will replace it with a similar design and of equal value.