Spherical Orange Arrangement
- Important Information
- How to care for your Arrangement
This eye catching spherical orange arrangement is very different and will surely delight it's receiver. Arranged in a stylish pot it is made up of a orange roses, deep orange gerbras, pincushion proteas and button chrysanthemums.
Please Note: Our flowers are bought fresh from the market and potplants from the farmers on a weekly basis. If any of the flowers or plants displayed in this arrangement, mixed bunch or plant basket are unavailable, they will be replaced with a similar variation, colour and value. If the container is not in stock we will replace it with a similar design and of equal value.
- Keep the floral arrangement out of direct sunlight and away from extreme heat or cold.
- Touch the OASIS foam every day with your finger to check the moisture level.
- Remove OASIS foam if possible and soak in water, allow to drain before returning to container.
- Monitor the foam's moisture daily and repeat the rehydrating process when it feels dry.
- Remove spoilt flowers from the arrangement as they wilt ensuring your arrangement looking attractive for as long as possible.