Country Affair Bouquet
- How to care for your Flowers
- Important Information
This Country Affair Bouquet looks like it's just been picked from a walk in the country, consisting of two tone orange and yellow rose, pink larkspur, lisianthus, yellow sprays and finished off with penny gum.
Wrapped with clear cellophane and tied with a raffia bow.
- Make sure your vase is clean.
- Dissolve flower food packet in your vase.
- Recut the bottom of each stem at an angle..
- Check the water level daily and add water as needed.
- Replace water every 2–3 days.
- To lengthen the life of your bouquet, recut the stems in 3–4 days.
- Keep your bouquet away from direct sun, drafts, and sources of heat.
Please Note: Our flowers are bought fresh from the market and potplants from the farmers on a weekly basis. If any of the flowers or plants displayed in this arrangement, mixed bunch or plant basket are unavailable, they will be replaced with a similar variation, colour and value. If the container is not in stock we will replace it with a similar design and of equal value.