Adding the finishing touches to your big day and wondering how to choose the perfect wedding bouquet and flower arrangements? We have some helpful tips to share:Continue reading
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_color=”” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
Weddings are the most special event in a couple’s life. Choosing the perfect wedding flowers are critical to keeping the event as beautiful as the day is and to create a memorable experience for everyone. There are year-long flowers and then there are seasonal flowers. Impala Flora has beautiful seasonal wedding flower arrangements and flower bunches perfect for the big day.
Choosing a bouquet is an important part of the wedding. All eyes will be on the bride and bridesmaids and it is essential to make the bride look and feel as beautiful as possible. The wedding ceremony and reception should be warm, romantic and welcoming. It is important to centre the tables and decor on this. Choosing flowers is an essential step for any wedding venue. Choosing flowers that match the wedding season and that are available is essential. Not all flowers will be available but choosing a seasonal flower early is important to ensure it matches the wedding theme.
Flower Bunches for Seasonal Flower Arrangements
Here is a guide to the seasonal flowers that are available on the big wedding day:
- Spring Wedding:
There are a lot of flowers to choose from in Spring (which are usually the easiest to find). Peonies, tulips and hyacinth are amongst the most popular flower bunches at this time of year. Other spring flowers include daffodils, iris, lilies and lilac. All of these make lovely bouquets for the bride.
- Summer Wedding:
There is a huge amount of flowers that are available in summer as it is the most popular season for flowers and weddings. Irises and roses are the most common that can be used to brighten up centrepieces and wedding bouquets.
- Autumn Wedding:
Autumn is rich in vibrant colours like red, orange and yellow. Popular flowers in this season include Gerbera daisies, chrysanthemums, marigolds and colourful roses.
- Winter Wedding:
Orchids and tropical flowers are most popular in winter. Other flowers are also available throughout the year, which includes poinsettias and camellias.
There are so many different options available for flower arrangements throughout the year. Florists and online stores can also get flowers from wholesalers, so that you can find whatever flower you need at an affordable cost. You can make use of online shopping as well as shopping around for the best deal possible.
Wedding flower arrangements are an essential element of the big day that symbolises love and commitment. Contact Impala Flora now for beautiful flower arrangements and flower bunches for the Wedding Day.
Weddings are the most special event in a couples life. Choosing the perfect wedding flowers is critical to keep the event as beautiful as the day is and create a memorable experience for everyone. Impala Flora has a guide for choosing beautiful wedding flower arrangements for the big day.
Choosing wedding flower bouquets
Choosing a bouquet is an important part of the wedding. All eyes will be on the bride and bridesmaids and it is important to make the bride look and feel as beautiful.
There are steps to consider when choosing the bouquet:
- The colour combination should match or compliment the wedding dress. White roses may sometimes wash our traditional dresses but flower bunches with white and yellow or red are ideal to compliment the dress.
- Choose flowers that match the season the wedding season. Not all flowers will be available but choosing a seasonal flower early is essential to ensure it matches the wedding theme.
- Choose flower bunches that are comfortable and easy to hold for bride and bridesmaids. Smaller rose bouquets are ideal in this regard for longer weddings.
- Choose flower bouquets for bridesmaids that matches the theme of the wedding. Flowers should complement the wedding colours and bride.
Choosing bunches of flowers for wedding arrangements.
The wedding ceremony and reception should be warm, romantic and welcoming. It is important to centre the tables and decor around this. Choosing flowers is an essential step for any wedding venue.
There are steps to consider when choosing bunches of flowers for your wedding ceremony:
- Choose the right flower colour: Magazines and photos often can be misleading when it comes to choosing the exact colour for your wedding. Visit floral stores or consult an expert first before confirming a colour that’s suitable.
- Mix flower bunches rather than sticking to one particular colour so ensure that flower are perfectly captured in photos. Added foliage will give the flowers a softer look. This is also ideal for non traditional weddings.
- For traditional weddings, use monochromatic colour scheme and simple arrangements with white, yellow or red flower bunches. This is ideal during the reception to add a pop of colour in a simple room.
- Make sure to ask your florist for an exact amount of flower bunches. A stem count is necessary to ensure there are enough flower arrangements available for the wedding.