Ralph Emerson said it best when he said, “The earth laughs in flowers,” so spread a little love this Valentine’s Day with flower arrangements and flower bunches from our gorgeous selection at Impala Flora.
Yes, it is that time of year again… The month of love is just around the corner. Secret admirers the world over are about to take a chance on love. It’s also the time of year when all the “Romeo” and “Juliet’s” of the world are making their love for one another clearly and publicly known. What better way to say “I love you” or “be mine” than by sending a bright bunch of delicate flowers and plants?
Avoid the Last-Minute Scramble for a Valentine’s Day Gift
If you were caught last year scrambling for a last-minute Valentine’s Day gift, this year it is time to do things a little differently! Why not rather order your flower arrangements, plants, and bunches in advance this time around?
At Impala Flora, we have seen bunches of flowers, plants and arrangements of all sizes leave our store and head for their soon-to-be delighted recipients. What makes us so proud is that we have had a hand in helping someone spread the love. This year, we would love to help you spoil that special someone.
Five of the Best for Your Love
Of course, there are many types of flowers, arrangements and bunches to choose from. Below is our top pick of 5 flowers/plants that we recommend for Valentine’s Day:
- Roses – yes, this one is a bit obvious, but roses are indeed the flower of love and romance. If you’re not too keen on crimson red roses, try something a little different. Consider a gorgeous handful of yellow roses or even delicate white roses. All send a beautiful message of love.
- Proteas – these are elegant, strong flowers that typically symbolise diversity, courage, and transformation. They are the perfect Valentine’s gift – and will help to take your relationship to the next level.
- Gerberas – this plant is a type of daisy and is perfect to gift in a pot. This particular flower has several meanings, all of which point to happiness. If you are looking for a cheerful and bright way to say “be my Valentine”, the Gerbera is the perfect pick.
- Anthuriums – these are beautiful plants that are long-lasting too. The flower is shaped almost like a heart and symbolises good luck. If you are taking a chance on love, this is the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift.
- Spathiphyllums – these are also called “Peace Lilies” and they have many symbols associated with them. One of which is purity, which is perfect if you are sending Valentine’s Day flowers to a brand-new love (or someone you have been admiring from afar).
Hopefully, these top picks will help you to choose the perfect flower arrangements, plants or flower bunches for your love this Valentine’s Day. Need more advice or would like to place an order? Simply contact us via email or telephone at Impala Flora today.